Hair stem cell transplantation
There are several factors that contribute to hair loss in both men and women. At Dubai London Clinic and Speciality Hospital, we believe in providing the highest standard of care to the people who are looking for hair transplant options. Dr Coen Gho put all his effort into developing the most promising and result oriented revolutionary hair treatment after more than 20 years of research. The process of Hair StemCell Transplantation offers men and women of every age and hair colour to get back natural looking hair. We have a team of highly experienced and certified doctors and surgeons at our hair transplant clinic who can restore your natural looking hair.
Hair Loss Causes
The normal cycle of hair fall usually occurs after six years which means your natural hair can remain on your scalp for this period of time. An average person has usually 100,000 strands on the scalp so if you experience a drop of 70 strands, this will not make any change in your hair volume. However, some people face extreme hair fall which occurs even before the new strand grows. There are several reasons of hair loss in men and women which may include diseases, tension, fluctuations in hormones, low blood volume, mineral or vitamin deficiency, pregnancy, family history, or bad eating habits and poor lifestyle.
How Does HST Work?
The Partial Longitudinal Follicular Unit Transplantation (PL-FUT) method was developed by physician and scientist Coen Gho. Because this is difficult to remember for many people, this technique is called ‘Hair Stem Cell Transplantation’. His research shows that part, instead of the entire hair follicle, is sufficient to form one or more hairs. This is because hair stem cells are located in the graft, the tissue used for the transplant, but also in the remaining part. As a result, new hairs grow both in the donor and the receiving area.
The HST Method cleverly utilizes the natural stem cells in combination with a specially developed medium. This guarantees the viability of the grafts and gives the right stimulation to the stem cells to grow. Both components are a prerequisite for achieving the most natural results. Only the Hair Science Institute is available for this medium.
Unique – local – anaesthesia method, much less painful than traditional methods:
- Local anaesthesia is used at our hair clinic during this procedure which makes it virtually painless.
- Low gauge needles are used due to which you will not feel any pain after the hair transplant.
- All the areas are covered on your scalp due to which you will witness similar hair growth on both donor and receptor areas.
- It takes only two to three days to heal the affected area.
- You will get the most natural result after hair treatment.
- A complete recovery of the area happens within a week.
- You can also get this hair transplant on your face.
- If you have any burn wound or scar tissue this procedure will help in hair fixing.
- You can get this treatment multiple times to achieve the full hair growth.
If you are willing to know more about this method please contact dr Szymon Kolacz directly or book your consultation at Dubai London Clinic and Speciality Hospital.